Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sally Hanson HD Nail Polish.

Okay well lookie at the bargain I got I love how bright these are!! They look so fun and so good for the summer, I cant wait till I have some ideas on nail art to do with them! your ideas are very welcome. so we have 5 colours, blue, pink, yellow, purple and green.
Now what I love about these is they really do stand out, big time! the pink and blue are my faves of these I just find they are really something different.
They have a shimmer to them that just makes me think of summer and bright weather and on a gloomy dark day I recommend painting your nails with these to bring some joy and colour to a otherwise gloomy dark day. The photos really don't do them justice and at some point I will get some better ones of them in the sunshine and in proper light.








No comments:

Post a Comment