Sunday 18 March 2012

Always a inspration..thats my mum.

My mum, well its mothers day comming up and my mum is in spain and some days it hard, i miss her so much, i miss just little things like the copany and friendship i get from her. I rilised today that i only really talk to 5 people in my life, mum, dad, sam, andria and my friend rich. unless its to them or on college days(monday and tuesday) I dont talk to anyone! so I do miss my mum, she is my hero and has inspired me to do and want to do so much. she is a strong woman (she once through scisors into the sink and they made a hole in the sink!) but my mum has always been there through thick and thin and i really dont know what i would do without her. i know i wouldnt be who i am today and i wouldnt be as strong as i am without her.
i wish i could share so many memorys with you, happy times, finny times but i dont think blogger has enough space for it!
My mum is a cook and a bloody good one at that. she has taught me so much and shown me so much of the world and if i ever need strengh i just need to look to her. My mum hasnt had a easy life and i know that but i am also glad she shares things with me, memorys, feelings, places and people. i have this one photo i will see if i can find it, me and my mum and sister are standing together. we are at a wedding and we are the only 2 people wearing black!

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.
 
I Love you Mom!



This is Wake up little susie by the everly brothers and it will always make me think of my mum and my nan as my nan would sing this song to my mum when she was little.



My mum is a klutz just like me, she mannaged to step on a saw blade and then walk into a tree!, she is forever breaking her teeth and i have to resist the urge to call her gappy! butI love her no matter what state she is in. She once got stung by a mozquito on both eyelids and looked like she had been in a boxing match! but she has always been there for me and continues to do so. I can't wait to have a child and share the experance with my mum, she used to sing to me as a child (I didn't sleep much) and this went on for hours every night and not once did she get angry or loose her temper. She is so accepting of people and she always see's the good in people. Her and dad were going open a holiday place for special needs and I admire her all the time. She has done and seen a lot in her life and even the hard times were happy times.
Thank you mum for making me as strong and happy as you have I cant wait to see you I miss you and think about you every day mummy i love you mummy.

Dont forget your mum on mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment