Friday 2 March 2012

A cute bow for your hair!

Cute bow, how to:
What you need.
  • Scissors
  • Felt
  • Button / Any bits or bobs you want to add.
  • Hair clip
  • Glue or Glue gun.
Now let us begin...
As you can see I used cookie cutters to cut out heart shapes ( this was a valentine day one) but all you need is the bow shape. I will upload my other bow soon.
Next ...
Cut out the shapes from felt, I use double felt as you can see so the purple is a bit bigger than the red. get them in the right places so you are happy with them....then....
With your glue or Glue gun you glue them in place and add any little bits you want to add, I added a button but you could add anything. I used a glue gun to stick mine together... then...You get your hair clip mine was a cheep one I got from the pound shop and it worked quite well except my clip had like a shiny bit of plastic on the outside and I didn't take it off and in the end it did peel off a little because the glue didn't take to it that well. So lesson learned!

And your done! yay!!
Hope you enjoyed please do tell me what you think in the comments or if you had any problems or well anything really. Wooop look at the cuteness!.






No comments:

Post a Comment